Fintech Marketing Manager
RemoteBerlin, Brandenburg, GermanyMarketing
Tapline is a digital funding marketplace providing subscription-based companies instant access to non-dilutive capital. For hard working entrepreneurs, this is an efficient way to scale their business without taking on dilution or restrictive debt. Investors, who are seeking a positive yield producing instruments come to Tapline to invest in a new type of asset class, recurring revenue.
We are a team of ex bankers, venture builders and technologists who like to move fast and operate within a flat hierarchy.
About the role
The Marketing Manager is driven, collaborative, highly data-focused, and experienced in building marketing processes while collaborating cross-departmentally. You need to be well-organized, have experience driving cross-functional marketing programs, integrated campaigns, and be current with the latest in all things alternative finance. You should be comfortable working with sales teams and executives.
Strong candidates are self-motivated, proactive in understanding business needs, and take initiative. Internally you will work with the CEO and Sales teams to ideate, plan, and deliver impactful campaigns intended to drive integrations, new user acquisition, repeat usage, and overall team efficiency. You should feel comfortable thinking across several different product categories and have a deep understanding of financial services.
- Develop and implement the conceptual and strategic development for all of marketing activities
- Manage all marketing channels (online marketing, social media, content marketing, ad management, design…)
- Build a roadmap, project-manage, and execute affiliate marketing partnerships
- Keep up to date on marketing trends, continually innovating and developing methods and strategy for Tapline in the FinTech EU space
- Minimum of 3+ years of marketing experience; B2B and/or financial services a plus.
- Experience with managing and scaling marketing initiatives, identifying decision-makers, and executing
- You are extremely client centric, highly organized, like to work in a fast paced organization and pay specific attention to detail
- Consistent track record of hitting and exceeding quotas
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and German
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office / Google Suite + CRM
Why join us
- Join a promising startup from early on and shape our processes and culture
- Direct exposure and working with the founding team
- Competitive market salary & employment stock options (ESOP)
- Take your birthday off on us
- Only want to work a 4-day week? – sure! Let us know, we can offer a flexible work structure