Sales Development Representative
RemoteBerlin, Brandenburg, GermanySales
Tapline is a digital funding marketplace providing subscription-based companies instant access to non-dilutive capital. For hard working entrepreneurs, this is an efficient way to scale their business without taking on dilution or restrictive debt.
We are a team of ex bankers, venture builders and technologists who like to move fast and operate within a flat hierarchy.
About the role
You will be a key member of the sales team and develop our marketplace approach via outbound sales practices. You will work with the CEO and have direct exposure in running a client centric sales driven organization.
- Development and implementation of strategies for outbound lead generation in the DACH region
- Establish sales best practices for maximising pipeline creation, providing accurate funding predictions and leveraging our CRM system
- Owning the early stages of the sales process - generating and qualifying new sales leads
- Bachelors degree in business, marketing and/or finance
- 1-2 years’ B2B sales experience working with SaaS companies (a plus) in the DACH market OR you have worked at a VC fund as an analyst
- You are extremely client centric, highly organized, like to work in a fast paced organization and pay specific attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and German
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office / Google Suite + CRM
Why join us
- Join a high growth FinTech startup from early on and shape our processes and culture
- Direct hands on connection and input to the founding team
- Competitive market salary & employment stock options (ESOP)
- Take your birthday off on us
- Only want to work a 4-day week? – sure! Let us know, we can offer a flexible work structure